วันเสาร์ที่ 13 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Learning Log 6

Date: 09/08/2016
        This day I learned how to combine the data and made my special corpus named fruit. The teacher taught me to give the topic of the information I collected. There were 58291 words in my corpus. My topic was fruit. There were terminologies and collocation word such as dried fruit, rich in vitamin, or healthy diet. There were local grammar liked one word had two parts of speech. In addition, It was style of word liked personification, use of if-clause, relative clause, infinitive & gerund, etc. Moreover, there were content knowledge. For example, use of known as to clarify terms. So, this day I had lot of fun when I did the challenging task that my teacher asked me to do.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

Computer Application in English Language Teaching Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design