วันศุกร์ที่ 15 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Learning Log 1


Date: 04/07/2016




    On this day, I’ve learned to make weblog or blog. First of all, the teacher assigned me to have gmail account because I had to log in blog by using gmail. After that, the teacher told me about a meaning of blog. I also learned some new vocabulary such as technophobe which meant a person who fears, dislikes, or avoids new technology. Techie which meant a person who is expert in or enthusiastic about technology, especially computing. Tech-savvy which meant proficient in the use of technology, especially computers. Next, I learned to find and select free template for blog on the internet. In addition, I also learned about acronyms that were used in this course.

.


0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

 

Computer Application in English Language Teaching Template by Ipietoon Cute Blog Design